info

@okcthndr on twitter... follow me

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thunder vs. Heat

 

35-14


39-13







Well holy smokes it's gameday and I am bloody pumped! I am not going to act like I know what's going to happen, or what needs to happen tonight for a win. I do have a couple of quick tidbits and thoughts off the top of my head that I will share in a brief gameday nitty-gritty post.

To be honest, I am decently confident the Thunder will bring it tonight, and take the win! The Thunder sure know how to bounce back, especially after a shotty game like the one Tuesday against the Jazz.

KD- Doctor K- The Gift- THE DURANTULA has been woken up. He had a great personal game the other day against the Jazz, after sitting through 4 previous fourth quarters. He's still leading in Win Shares, and scoring- and we all know he's the second best in the league world right now. He has a lot to prove and gain, heading into the latter half of this season and I think this could be a standout performance for him. 

My Gameday Nitty-Gritty for this one:
Limit Turnovers
SMALL BALL.
GOOD RUSSELL.
NICK. COLLISON. 



Injuries:
MIA: Udonis Haslem- lower right leg contusion, Mike Miller- ill (may play tonight)
OH KAY SEE: N/A!

Since I will be Thundering Up at The Peake tonight, I will NOT be manning @OKCTHNDR tonight. But please follow, and check these avid tweeters out: @_thundermob @thundamentalist @okc_thunder_okc @scottbrookstie @thunderobsessed & many many more!




No comments:

Post a Comment